Feudal War


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My lord, the vassals are unhappy. They are threatening a revolt.

I know that you don’t really have the time or energy to deal with this currently so I released those in the prison who have contracted the “black death.” Soon your lands will be cleared of these sniveling would be usurpers.

I thought you might like that. We won’t even have to lift a finger to fight them. I took the liberty of collecting some of the younger boys and girls and stowing them in the country house.

I thought it would be good to have a way to replenish the work force when the others die. Children aging from 3 to 16 were taken last night.

Even before the war has begun we will win. Unless the people we let out of the prison don’t really have anything wrong with them outside of scurvy. Our prisoners don’t get much citric acid.

Or if the vassals kill them and burn the bodies right away with minimal skin contact and them wash vigorously with hot water to avoid the germs. But that would be a lot of work. They would have to kill them. Then have like one person gather them. Then get water and a fire and have that person wash himself in the hot water.

It is quite apparent that my sinister plan has quite a few flaws. Not to mention that the older boys will get quite upset about us killing their parents. Have you ever considered moving?


1 Responses to “Feudal War”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    Unconscionable! I shall never move!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics