My Parents Moved


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




My parents recently moved out into the middle of nowhere. So much so that there is little to now cell phone reception and absolutely nothing that resembles Internet connectivity, thus reducing their computer to a picture editing machine, or a MAC for the less savvy individuals out there.

This is where I spent the last two days. That is why you haven't had a new post. So please stop sending me the hate e-mail. I couldn't even get it.

Did you see the two names of the roads my parents live between? Swamp and Unnamed! How awesome is that. It would only be more cool if they road name was something like Deserted Rd. Yeah, that would be more cool.

Great house and awesome out building. 6 total garage slots and a 60 by 60 work space for my dad's wood shop on 22 acres of wooded lot. Eat that Pensacola.


0 Responses to “My Parents Moved”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics