The last blog from Alaska


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is my farewell address from Alaska. I will be returning to the lower 48 tomorrow morning. Then I will start to kill the wild spirit within me. I will recoil into myself until I am but a shallow shell of the man that I was meant to be.

I shall shiver throughout the day until the urge to be free and whole is crushed by the weight of responsibility. I will cease to be wild at heart and become mild at heart. I will become a librarian in the innermost caverns of my soul.


After having seen the soaring vistas of Alaska, waded into the warm waters of the unadulterated hot springs native to the northland and waged battle with a behemoth glacier, I will submit myself to the whims of the society which drives us to ride desks for all of our lives.

Farewell Alaska. Farewell glory and freedom. Farewell.


1 Responses to “The last blog from Alaska”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You can return to your Alaskan roots every once in a while and tear apart a temp with only your fingers (and toenails)and feed on them. Society might not approve, but it is unwise to completely quell the beast.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics