By Popular Demand


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay. I get the hint. You guys cannot express more clearly that you want me to post on bears while I am here in Alaska. So I have decided, after a trip to the Alaska Zoo, to subject myself to you fleeting fancy.


Here is the brown bear that we encountered at the zoo. After approaching the cage I lit a cigar and started to recite all the lines from "Oh Capitan, My Capitan", as is recommended by Field and Stream Magazine for making a connection with a brown bear. The bear correspondingly got up from its selected spot in the pen and walked up to the front of the cage. Then the Bear turned around and started to crap out a light brown pile of happy bear fudge.

After his warmest greeting, the bear waddled across the cage and sat down in a freezing cold stream. Also, just to let you know, bears totally fart when they are going to drop a load. He had a couple good farts before the steaming pile arrived. I was taking a video but deleted it because I couldn't in good conscience have a video of a bear going to the bathroom on my computer.


There was also a polar bear. He just walked in circles and did this weird head thing when he got to close to the wall and had to turn around. One of the black bears did it too.

There, that is your bear post. Get over it.


2 Responses to “By Popular Demand”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    The brown bear crapped a light brown? I think that's the color of subservience in the bear world.

  2. Blogger Unspar! 

    Yay bears!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics