Notes for The North


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am in Fairbanks and Old Man Winter has been taking a royal white dump on the city for the past two days. The nice thing is that it is pretty. The down side is that you cannot drive anywhere unless you are very qualified at driving sideways.

When we were flying in we were sitting next to an Alaskan. She gave us a bunch of great information. Her seat was double booked and when the meal cart came around she bummed a 5 from me. She said she would give me money when the plane landed. She caught up to me at the luggage claim and slipped me a bill folded up. I thought she was trying to be discrete, so I slipped it into my pocket. Later that day I checked and she had given me a 100 dollar bill. I don't remember her name because I am not very good with names but her hospitality and general personality were incredible. Alaska nice just took Minnesota nice out behind the woodshed for a little attention.

The current hotel's internet has problems with functioning so more pictures will be coming. later.


0 Responses to “Notes for The North”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics