Non-bear Related Issues.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay so just to clarify, I am not turning my blog into a bear blog despite 3 consecutive bear related stories (there is a joke there if you know the lingo). I know that some of you were worried but you can rest at ease. I will however still periodically keep you posted on bear related issues.

On to more important things. Well, more important for me and slightly above napping for you. I am getting married. It has been exciting but also a ton of stress.

Her name is Gina, and yes she has a very poor decision making paradigm. Just kidding. She is as lucky as a 10-foot long horse in a 8-foot race. I tell her repeatedly so she doesn’t forget.

We, being young Americans, decided to start our marriage off fresh and with no ties to our old life. My old car… got rid of it. Had nothing to do with the fact that the engine crapped out a couple of weeks ago. All of our money… traded it for new debt. We have this marriage thing down already.

So, not this upcoming weekend, but next weekend is my bachelor party and the following weekend is my wedding. Then it is off to Alaska for two weeks of worrying about work and wishing that Gina would just go to sleep and I could tend to my work like I want to.

The wedding is a sunset wedding on an island in the middle of the city. Beautiful, scenic and the people who own the place know it. I will blog more about it later but people who take advantage of people getting married are pretty freaking close to lawyers on the waste of oxygen scale.

Also, The American Black Bear usually ranges in length from 59 to 72 inches and typically stands about 31 to 37 inches at the shoulder. Females weigh between 90 and 400 pounds; males weigh between 250 and 600 pounds. Adult black bears seldom exceed 660 pounds but exceptionally large males have been recorded from the wild at up to 95 inches long and at least 800 pounds. Cubs usually weigh between 7 ounces and 1 pound at birth.

Man I need help.


1 Responses to “Non-bear Related Issues.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You're just going to Alaska to be with the bears anyway.

    But being around bear cubs will be a good way to test your future parental skills.

    Congrats also- hope you guys have a great wedding day.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics