Man Vs. Bear


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Against all warnings I have decided to take on a Grizzly Bear this weekend. Just to increase the intensity of the show I will also take on three hives of bees at the same time. The attraction will take place at the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN.

To sweeten the deal all the girls I work with will fight for the right to drag my maimed corpse out of the ring. Wait, what? I am not going to get maimed. I am going to win.

I have been training for 3 weeks, twice a week for 10 minutes a day against brown bears. Now, I understand that brown bears are not grizzly bears but I can handle two brown bears pretty easily.

As for the bees, I highly doubt I am allergic despite having no proof to the contrary. And besides those bees are freaking small. I could kill like 20 of them with just clapping my hands together. And how many bees can there be in the average hive.

Hundreds? Yeah right. What are you, a beekeeper? That number came out pretty fast. I think you are just making this whole thing up.

Okay so come down to the target center this Saturday night or tune in on pay-per-view. If you don’t want to see me fight with the bear, remember the ladies I work with will be wrestling… I work with some hot gals, so tune in.


0 Responses to “Man Vs. Bear”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics