Office Chair.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I came into work this morning and my office chair was lying on its side, totally drunk. Apparently one of my co-workers was giving a bottle of scotch and my chair totally has a thing for good scotch. It must have wheeled itself over there in the middle of the night and nabbed it.

Now my co-worker expects me to replace the bottle. I have no intention of paying for anything, because the chair is company property and I think they should pay for it. I submitted a request to the proper authorities but even if they deny it, I am not paying for any scotch.

To make matters worse one of my coworker’s chairs was in the cube as well. I think they spent the night together. Now there is this awkward tension between my coworker and me. Office romances only bring about drama. My chair had to go and get a chair drunk and spend the night with it. The other chair also happened to be a minor.

So I am not sure yet what action the firm is going to take against my chair or if it will be arrested for intoxicating and taking advantage of an under aged chair. Things just aren’t looking good in my cube right now.

I am going to spend the afternoon looking for a new chair. I am not comfortable working with this one any longer. I am guessing this is a result of my chairs parents getting a divorce.


3 Responses to “Office Chair.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh, any excuse so your chair doesn't have to take responsibility for its actions, huh? You know what you are? You're an enabler, that's what.

  2. Blogger Ted 

    I am just getting the thing neutered.

  3. Blogger Roger 

    Yes. That should work out nicely.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics