What the!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don’t know if you have noticed but I have started a little revamping. That is because all of you are so important to me and I want you to feel comfortable when you come to visit. Seriously, you guys just coming makes me feel a little more important than Cher. What is she up to these days? How should I know… I was a Sonny fan.

Over the next couple of days I will be polishing up my knowledge of html and attempting to make this site looking something like a nicer blog. Don’t hold your breath though.

If you would like to make suggestions for look, navigation or new section please email your input to you mother, because she might actually care. I, however, will be most likely unable to achieve whatever it is you request so keep dreaming there, Picasso.

And for a little bit of fun… do you need a new computer? Well, new to you?



1 Responses to “What the!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love that Nebraska is the exception.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics