So I Went Out Sunday Night…


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And wouldn’t you know it, I got married. Yeah, there is a girl out there who would choose to spend her life with me. If I were one of you guys I would totally have her evaluated by a physiatrist.

So the following day, after an amazing wedding, we have a gift opening. For all of you who got us stuff, it was sweet! For those of you who didn’t, what is up with that dude? Not cool. I thought we were friends.

The next day, which is today for all of you who are following along at home, we found ourselves in Alaska, my new wife and myself. It is beautiful and you get the first of a series of Alaska blogs. Lucky You.


5 Responses to “So I Went Out Sunday Night…”

  1. Blogger Thomwade 

    I bought myself a toaster instead. Congratulations on the wedded bliss thing!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I saw your wife Monday night!

  3. Blogger Roger 

    I don't think you meant to use "physiatrist." But, that's just someone in the medical field talking.

  4. Blogger Ted 

    Roger... anyone with any title that long should suffice.

  5. Blogger Roger 

    Point taken.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics