Zombies in the Attic


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I want to preface this blog entry by telling you that I am not a racist. Having said that, a couple of Zombies moved upstairs from me in my apartment building and have been subsequently driving me nuts.

They keep all kinds of freaky crazy hours and basically consistently moan. Not to mention the freaking smell. Oh my word. What is up with that smell?

I am pro-choice when it comes to living situations but I have to draw the line with this stuff. We round up old people and put them into homes, and like old people, zombies periodically have limbs fall off?

Can’t we all agree that this is a section of our society that can no longer take care of themselves and banish them to brick high-rises. If we are going to raise taxes I vote the money goes to get ride of…. I mean help the less fortunate section of our society that failed to stay dead and now lust for brains.

Hear my plea Amy Klobuchar! Pass some legislation that makes sense, not like that whale-hugging, tree-lover trite you parade around all the time. Save the humans. Now there is I cause I hope we all can get behind.


0 Responses to “Zombies in the Attic”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics