Cleaning Tips


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I know there are many people out there who are not clean and don’t understand the importance of being a well-ordered individual. There are those who say that it is as too difficult to maintain cleaning and therefore don’t even try. Well, with these can’t miss tips you too can start living clean.

1.) Hammers make fantastic brooms. Remember you evolved from dirt and since you don’t like being hit with a hammer neither will the dirt. You also can make sure that loose floorboards are consistently nailed down tight, thus accomplishing multiple tasks at the same time. Hammers also make great vacuums for much of the same reasons as were previously listed.

2.) Yelling at yourself will during cleaning will motivate you. I like to yell recipes for soups and various hot dishes at myself over the loud thuds of my hammer. You can use your cleaning time as a period for free flowing thought analysis. While you make your life cleaner you can also come to know yourself in a more complete and deep fashion.

3.) If you have a problem with bugs in the kitchen try using birdshot in a shotgun. The smaller size pellets and mass volume of projectiles are bound to rid you of the rodent problem nearly 100 times faster than using a regular b-b gun. You have to learn to work smarter, not harder!

4.) Dusting always frustrates me. Right when I am done ridding the surfaces of my house from this gross atrocity the stuff starts on a new layer. That is why I turned my house into a space vacuum where there is no air. Upon entering my house I put on my pressure suit and oxygen tank and I don’t ever have to worry about dust.

Being clean is just that simple folks. Don’t make it out to be some massive chore when you can accomplish a great amount of tasks in a short amount of time. You can do this and the Home Depot can help!


2 Responses to “Cleaning Tips”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    What does your wife think of these tips?

  2. Blogger Ted 

    I don't allow her in the house. She would certainly make a mess.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics