A Note to the People of Third World Countries


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Life is going to be hard.


4 Responses to “A Note to the People of Third World Countries”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Tell them something they haven't already been experiencing in...like...forever.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I am sure they are, however, much happier and more fulfilled than our shallow consumer based culture. I admire them, in fact. For while they are poor in finances, they are most certainly rich in spirit. Why should people take that away by trying to improve their situations?

  3. Blogger Ted 

    Cares2much
    I think I am rich in spirit and I am not sure they are happier than I am!

  4. Blogger Ted 

    I am really happy!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics