A Christmas Letter


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Last year I hinted that I would like a new TV and a surround sound for Christmas. I got a pair of pajamas and some weird socks. I don’t want to tell you what to get me but apparently I have to.

Get me a surround sound system. I couldn’t wait for the TV so I bought myself one.

I swear on Christmas itself if you get me another pair of socks stuffed in a “World’s Best Dad” mug, I am going to loose it.

I will probably tear the Christmas tree apart in my teeth and grind the ornaments in my molars. I will not be pleased.

Then I will drink all the eggnog and eat the “Twas The Night Before Christmas” book that I bought a few years ago, sobbing bitterly and relieving myself on the dog.

Then I will fall asleep in the front yard and catch pneumonia. I will be sick for weeks and spend New Years and my birthday in the hospital.

No one wants that, so buy me the stupid surround sound system. It will be for the best.

Sincerely,
Adolf Grumbles
A.K.A. “World’s Greatest Dad”


0 Responses to “A Christmas Letter”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics