Current writing projects


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Thrones of Churn - The big one. This is my first attempt at the epic novel. I have 230 pages written in my book and have started putting some of it into the computer.

The Suicide Pact - A short story that I started a while ago. Great twist at the end and I am learning to write more in the first person. So far about 5 pages.

Nova - My Super-Hero story. Started it a couple of days ago. Got 8 typed pages. Haven't reread it yet so the whole thing could be garbage but I feel pretty good about it.

Glimpse of Eternity - 170ish pages. Not finished. Started it years ago and got hung up on a spot. My writing has progressed since then. Will revisit when I have time. About 30 pages typed.

For Love: The Black Knight's Tale - Premise started and about 5 pages. I know most of what I want to do with this story but don't have time to work on it right now.

The Man on the Mountain - My version of Post-Camolot. Interesting premise and about 15 pages of written material. Basically had to take the back seat for Thrones of Churn. Really want to do this book eventually.

I haven't been writing much in this blog recently because I have been working on the top 3 listed above. Hope to have something to so by next spring. Most likely the Suicide Pact.


0 Responses to “Current writing projects”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics