Fear This


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have no use for second place. Bronze and Silver taste bitter to me. There is first and then there is failure. I regret only those who regret. I fail to fail. I am the drive that you wish you had, the lessons that you need to learn. I am hope even when hope has faded. I am perseverance. I am diligence. I am your fear and your idol. I am… Grandpa.
Oh, I got some candy for you!


1 Responses to “Fear This”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    Yeah, eye candy!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics