Conversation with a Chair at Work


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Me: I am bored. How about you?
Chair: …
Me: I hear you. So what is it like being a chair?
Chair: …
Me: That boring, huh? Have you ever dreamed of being something different?
Chair: …
Me: Never?
Chair: …
Me: Wow, I total dream about being something or someone different all the time. Right now I am think about what it would have been like to be Doctor Mudd, the infamous doctor who fixed John Wilkes Booth’s broken leg after he assassinated Lincoln. He probably felt pretty bad.
Chair: …
Me: I am with you. I don’t think we will ever know.
Chair: …
Me: Do you like it when people sit on you?
Chair: …
Me: Both yes and no, I will wager. Yes because it gives you a purpose for existing and no because of the whole sweaty butt thing.
Chair: …
Me: Not into butts, huh? I guess everybody has to go their own way on that one. How long have you been here?
Chair: …
Me: So long you cannot even remember. I feel that way some days and I haven’t been here all that long.
Chair: …
Me: Do you remember when I first started working here? What did you think of me?
Chair: …
Me: Not one to jump to conclusions? I hear that. Too many people jump to conclusions and then end up looking stupid. What do you think of me now?
Chair: …
Me: Yeah, I think that we get along alright. Not much really to say.
Chair: …
Me: Hey, somebody’s coming. Talk to you later bro.
Chair: …
Chair: I am not your bro.


1 Responses to “Conversation with a Chair at Work”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The union always protects the ones with an attitude.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics