A Virtual Christmas


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It’s this time of year I like to open up the Cyber gift bag and hand out virtual gifts to my acquaintances. This year my bag has a direct pipeline to BustedTees.com so all of my gifts are t-shirts.

Let’s kick this off.

For Thom I got this lovely shirt. He spells his name Thom not Tom.


This one has multiple applications. However since Kevin has been talking the most about his love for the game of Scrabble he gets this shirt.



You might say to yourself that a Kevin t-shirt spelled with bacon would be better for Kevin but I am giving this to Peter. He likes bacon and Kevin, not necessarily in that order, and it is about time people knew of his loves.


Roger will be taking home the gun in the shirt award. I don't know why he is getting it but it struck my fancy as something that might strike his.
The Die hard is a tough one to give away but Christine gets this one. If I remember correctly she likes Mario.

I had other t-shirts to give out but I don't know where I placed them. I will see if I can award the rest tomorrow.


0 Responses to “A Virtual Christmas”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics