I started a new job yesterday.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yeah. I started what would be accurately described as an actual career. The day was earmarked by the normal first day jitters. The profuse sweating that you insist was caused by a "severe water cooler malfunction." Sliding past the long lines of new co-workers to mutter "same to you" at when they congratulate me on the new job. The laugh that even Frankenstein would classify as weird and alienating after realizing that I clearly cannot talk to people despite that being my new job. Spending so much time trying to run around and do everyone's menial jobs such as throwing their trash away for them and licking envelopes. We have all been there. It just begs the question. What exactly am I supposed to do when people stop thinking that my antics are endearing?


0 Responses to “I started a new job yesterday.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics