Behold: The TedTron


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



An Artist Conception

The time has come for me to build a robot of myself. I have decided to call it TedTron and need a little input as to what I should include in my self-made robot. Below is a list of the things that I have decided to include.

- Laser beam attached to the forhead
- Forearm mounted machine guns
- Shoulder mounted rocket launchers
- A 6-pack abs system (storage for 6 beverages and a cooling system)
- Jet feet for flying
- A Minnesota Twins baseball cap for keeping it real
- Wireless internet
- A TV implanted in his wrist
- A tattoo of Dumbo
- A cheese grater in his index finger
- Cheese Puff launcher
- A branch of the United States Mint
- Cool spinning rims
- A shoulder compartment for keeping my stuff in.
- 2 6” speakers in his chest so I can rock out
- Oh, yeah and a hook up for my I-pod
- Rocking dance moves
- A microwave oven and a compartment full of hot pockets

Now, I have a pretty amazing start here but I don’t want to forget anything, so if there is anything else that is awesome that I should add to the TedTron let me know.


1 Responses to “Behold: The TedTron”

  1. Blogger Unknown 

    TedTron would have to be at least 50 foot tall to compete with Michael Jackson's robot.
    http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/41620594

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics