Late Summer Excursions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It is always about this time of the year when I realized I have squandered the summer away on mint flake ice cream and cheese. So I always attempt to remedy the situation by taking as many weekend trips in a row as I can, cramming as much fun and car miles into as short amount of time as possible.

This weekend I will be driving about 5 hours north on Friday to spend all of Saturday at Peter’s Cabin to return on Sunday. I will then spend the next two days cleaning out my clothes to head back out of town.

Then on next Wednesday morning I will again pack a car and with a gaggle of friends head up to the North Shore for 5 days, where I will splash about in various rivers and lakes. Fun will be had and I will take the following week to recoup.

I have friends coming into town for the next weekend but I will most likely, out of habit, have to drive northward.

My point is this. As readers of this blog you will have to read pointless dribble on one of my links for the next week because of my travel schedule. Just remember that I view you all with contempt and a certain degree of disdain.

With Love,
Ted


0 Responses to “Late Summer Excursions”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics