Sleep Please!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's 4 o'clock in the morning and I cannot sleep. Why? because of some crazy reaction dealing somehow with my acid reflux meds. Every square inch of my body is itching so badly that I cannot sleep. I have showered twice tonight and that didn't make a difference. The perfect ending to a rather disappointing and somewhat frustrating day.

Please, please let me sleep.


2 Responses to “Sleep Please!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Did you try a couple Benadryl? (and no more than a couple)

    Also, when does my T-shirt arrive? ;)

  2. Blogger Ted 

    It is there in spirit already.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics