Your surround sound is so cute!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How many of you guys have surround sound systems for your TV? I know there have to be a couple of you that have them. I am not buying up all them. I would like to but I don’t have the space to put them. Here is the real question though: when did women get control of the sound systems? I know what you are thinking. Not me. I tell my wife when and where we get a sound system. Then why don’t you have one? Oh you’re waiting for a great deal. You’re retarded! Here is the real point. Do you remember those huge stereos we used to have that we used to have. They put out such amazing sound. Now you have this collection of 8 1” square speakers that you hide all over your TV room. NOT ME! I have a couple of tower speakers and a great big subwoofer and my girlfriend loves it! Actually she doesn’t come over anymore. But she did say she liked it. What? She did.


3 Responses to “Your surround sound is so cute!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My surround sound system and I are very close. Sometimes, when I am watching TV or reading a book, it will jump onto my lap and lick my face.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Are you falling in love with your woofer?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I made my fiancee by a house because it had surround sound built into the basement.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics