Felix, the caterpillar


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay so I am a little pissed at my pet caterpillar Felix. I have had Felix now for six years, thanks in part to good diet and regular genetic tampering. Felix, as a pet, really only serves one purpose and that is to let me know what kind of winter it is going to be. Over the past few years I have been able to successfully predict what the winter was going to be like thanks to my fuzzy friend. Last year Felix was bald and if you remember last year’s winter we couldn’t get good skating ice because it was so warm. He has been completely reliable for all the years he has been my pet. However this year Felix’s coat is all spotty. I don’t know if I am supposed to trust the parts of him that are covered in fuzz or the parts of him that are bald. I know he is faking it too, because I checked and he doesn’t have cancer. I would understand if he was pulling this crap in April as an April fools joke but it is October. I don’t know what to do. I am thinking about releasing my genetically altered pet back into the wild. So long Felix. I hope some creature enjoys you as a tasty meal.


0 Responses to “Felix, the caterpillar”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics