A letter to my socks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Dear Socks,

You have been my friends for quite some time and you have taken the entirety of my wrath in stride. But for the most part you are starting to get pretty worn. I mean we have had 3 great years together but I really feel, and my feet agree with this assessment, I need something more. I need to know that if I were to have my shoes off there would be no chance that I have ripped a hole thru you at some point during the day. That is a promise you used to be able to deliver on but, lets face it, you’re not the socks you used to be. I don’t blame you though. I know that with all of the pressure I have applied to you over the years you have just gotten worn thin. And as much as I would like to think I treated you well I know that I could have done better by you. I walked all over you and only wanted you around when I needed you. I didn’t want things to be this way but you knew and I knew this couldn’t last forever. You just weren’t intended to last as long as I do. But don’t take it so hard, old friend. Perhaps I will hang on to you and you can become my new dust rag, if I can bear to see you after the break up. I am a little concerned that you will act rudely to my new socks and tell them about our time together. I only intended those things for us. Know that my memories of you are cherished ones.

Sincerely,
Me


0 Responses to “A letter to my socks”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics