Give me voting or give me…


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I would like to preface this blog with this statement. I wish I were joking.

So this morning I went to vote before work. The voting was being held in one of those little half gyms with green tiling that most Lutheran churches have. Only, poling wasn’t the only thing that was going on at the church that morning. There was also a funeral.

Now I don’t think the many conspiracy theories that are bound to float around have any actual support here (i.e. the democrats killed a member of the church to try and drive up voter turn out. “Hey, since ya’ll are here. Vote for Mike Hatch, its what Jim would have wanted). I just don’t think there is enough evidence to support those acquisitions.

That wasn’t my issue and neither was having the funeral there. I mean at first I kinda weirded me out, but this individual died. So naturally his church would have his funeral. The thing that kinda got to me was the fact that there was no separation between the funeral and the entrance voters used for entering the facility. I mean when I entered the church you could look down the corridor and see the people who were there for a funeral. It kinda felt like there should have been a sign saying “Vote, pay your condolences, do both. No big whoop.”

Just a little weird is all I am saying


0 Responses to “Give me voting or give me…”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics