Protestors


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




A group of protestors gathered to state their objection to the FDA’s assertion that there is nothing wrong or unsafe with meat or milk from a cloned cow.

Now I am not yet sure if I am going to eat cloned meat or not. That decision will be made once it is decided if cloned meat will give me the amazing clone strength Hollywood has been telling me about for years.

That however is not the point of this post. The point is… when did preschoolers start protesting. I am not suggesting that these protestors are stupid. I am flat out saying it.

Got Milk guy must have forgotten that the FDA said the clones’ milk was no different than a non-cloned cows milk. So to answer his question: Yes, they have milk.

As for the other protestor, I have absolutely no clue as to what point you are attempting to make. Unless you are trying to market a new type of baloney made from clones. I image that your product will rival spam as a natural meat alternative. Well done on the product placement.

But seriously, why shouldn’t protestors have to make at least some sort of sense. Also, where can I get some of this Cloney Baloney at?


0 Responses to “Protestors”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics