Getting into the mood...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You want to know what always gets me in the mood for shopping? I good rap. I just tune the radio to my favorite local rap station and listen to all the ills the hood has to offer. Then all I want to do is go and buy a new couch. Take for example this clip...



You are in the mood to buy a new couch right now, aren't you!

See you at the Flea Market!

Labels:


3 Responses to “Getting into the mood...”

  1. Blogger Unknown 

    Ted,
    Rumor has it Joe bought his couch from this guy.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It's nothing like a mini-mall!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sorry, that was me.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics