Pointing you in the right direction.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was going to write something trite again today. I was going to post some moderately humorous anecdote that you could read and enjoy.

Then I read Adam (Ochuck)'s blog. He has posted a in honor and memory of his Uncle. Read it. It is one of the single best blog postings that I have ever encountered. Once you have finished reading the post read the response his father posted.

No laughs today. Just pointing you in the right direction.


0 Responses to “Pointing you in the right direction.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics