Valentines Day Candy!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Everyone is blogging about Valentines day today and for the most part bloggers seem to be against this holiday. That leads me to believe that bloggers are generally lonely people who hate anything that incorporates and in any way glorifies human interaction.

In other words, bloggers hate society. Naturally I think this is a bit confusing considering someone has to be reading the blogs and commenting. Unless of course the bloggers hope onto their own blogs and comment using a fake name… wait a minute.

First of all, what’s not to love about Valentines Day? I receive multiple boxes of candy from women I have never met. I just return home from work and find hundreds of wrapped candies for me to binge on.

Secondly, there are no return expectations from these anonymous candy donors. They just send me candy each year and I have to do nothing but reap the benefits. What is wrong with that?

I laugh to myself imagining these bloggers writing, “return to sender” on the candy and shipping it back. How foolish is that. They are denying free candy based on principle alone.

What’s that Phillip? Phillip is a friend of mine… People don’t get candy like that? I don’t get candy like that? I buy it for myself?

Oh. I feel a bit sheepish. Nonetheless there is candy involved and I think that should count for something.

Will you be my Valentine? I have my eyes on your candy.


0 Responses to “Valentines Day Candy!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics