Golden Ticket Challenge.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have decided to hold a golden ticket promotional plan, much like Willy Wonka did. The winners will not get to visit my house or where I work. Neither should the possessors of said tickets expect to get any amount of candy, let alone a life supply.

Instead I simply made the tickets out of real gold and with them you get to see the new a movie at any participating theater (note: there are no participating theaters at this time.

In addition you get to keep the ticket, which is worth approximately $13.82.

I know what you are thinking. Where can I find one of these precious tickets?

Well that is the best part. I have hidden them in various porta-johns throughout the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.

How cool would it be if all porta-johns were converted into portal-johns?

Sorry, back on topic. I hid the tickets last night at midnight, so let the games begin!

Labels:


4 Responses to “Golden Ticket Challenge.”

  1. Blogger Unknown 

    Ted,
    I spent all day going through all the porta-johns in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area. There really were not that many of them, so I thought I'd have a good shot at it. Now I'm begging to think you made this up.

  2. Blogger Ted 

    Its not made up john. There are in there, but your going to have to dig for them.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I will do whatever it takes to obtain the $13 you speak of.

  4. Blogger Ted 

    As you should... I mean what do teachers make in a given year? $11.50ish?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics