Chatting: Me and the Lawn


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had an interesting conversation yesterday with the lawn and thought that I would chronicle the conversation here for your enjoyment.

Me: I wish you didn’t grown so that way I would never have to mow you.

Lawn: Well that is pretty greedy on your part. Perhaps I wish you had never grown up so that way you wouldn’t care if I were long or not.

Me: Well, I think I would care because it is hard to play kickball on you when you are long and I liked kickball a lot when I was a kid.

Lawn: Oh, well you know I don’t really enjoy being cut. It is rather uncomfortable.

Me: Yeah? I always thought you were like hair or something and that you didn’t mind.

Lawn: So you think that your hair likes it when you get it cut?

Me: I honestly didn’t think it leaned either way on the subject.

Lawn: Something tells me that you are way off base on this one.

Hair: He is totally right on this one.

Me: Well, why didn’t you tell me or something.

Hair: Would you have not gotten you hair cut?

Me: Probably not… but there have been a couple of times that I have let you grown out!

Hair: Yeah, thanks for letting me taste the dream only to snatch it away.

Me: Man you are a bummer, dude.

Lawn: Don’t blame it on him. You did this to him you know.

Me: Yeah but I am the dude. He only lives on me.

Lawn: That is such a healthy attitude. Why don’t you treat your eyes like that?

Me: What?

Lawn: Yeah… that didn’t make much sense.

Me: You know that I have to cut you, right? I mean they have a law and everything.

Lawn: What about the law that says there should be no cruel and unusual punishement.

Me: Well it isn’t really unusual.

Lawn: But it is cruel.

Me: I am pretty sure that it was written in regards to humans thought. I don’t think they meant to include grass.

Lawn: That stinks. Hey since you are going to cut me can you get me some of that fertilizer from Scotts?

Me: Won’t that make you just grow back faster?

Lawn: I guess, but it would really make me look nicer and I have got my eye on that lawn across the road. She has been checking me out. I am thinking about growing over there.

Me: I am pretty sure that you don’t have eyes and did you really think that the city is going to just let you grow across the street.

Lawn: Dang it! I hate that city.

Me: Well, technically you are like a part of the city.

Lawn: I hate you.

Me: Yeah, that’s to bad. I was kinda warming up to you.

Lawn: I can’t really hate anything you know. I am made of friggen grass.

Me: I can see that. Well, I gotta get going. Work and all that.

Lawn: Good, get your fat feet off of me.

Me: What?

Lawn: Nothing. Have a good day dude.

Me: Yeah. Check you later.

Lawn: Friggin Moron.


1 Responses to “Chatting: Me and the Lawn”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This is why I do not have a lawn.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics