Leroy the Magnificent


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Perhaps you remember the blog long ago where I mentioned my roommate Leroy. Well since that blog I have moved out because of irreconcilable differences. He got married and didn’t want me living there any more. I didn’t want to live there if he was going to get married. I think we all get the picture.

Well, aside from Leroy’s ninja skills, he has veritably endless bad-o-tricks. Seriously, if I ever needed a consultant to move a house I would just call Leroy and assume that he has at least 80 hours of experience in the field. Come to think of it, I am pretty sure he has 80 hours of experience in every single field known to man.


Point and case, take last night. I was eating a frosty treat at the local DQ (The Peanut Buster Parfait if you must know). So I am enjoying my frozen delight when I glance up and wouldn’t you know it Leroy made the freaking sign for the DQ.


Seriously, I didn’t ever see him sleep when I lived there. He wouldn’t be home when I went to bed and he would be gone before I got up. I think we all know why. With everything he is doing in the business realm I don’t know how he has time to go to the bathroom let alone sleep, eat and watch various TV shows.


1 Responses to “Leroy the Magnificent”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    And yet I still have time to read you blog. Truly I am amazing

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics