Oh, It is so on.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is the final straw. This is it, man. This is my warning to all you carpet swatches out their. I am no longer your friend.

You have for to long plagues the marketplace with you promises of next day installation of carpet similar to yourself. You have collected dust and mold while sitting in the trunk of your respected salesman.

Your simplistic 4” by 4” square makes you seem friendly but you are not. You have been fooling people for a long time, carpet swatch, but I want you to know that I am no longer one of your patsies.

If I see you in public I will stab you. Yeah, that’s right. I carry a carpet knife now in public. Ha!


0 Responses to “Oh, It is so on.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics