The New Lutheran Church


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, so I don’t want to cause any kind of a riot but my fiancé, her parents, my parents and myself happened upon this Lutheran Church in South Minneapolis. It appears as though the Lutheran Church has made some general changes that I am not quite sure about.


Okay well mostly one change that seems to be a bit on the side of extreme liberalism. According to this sign it seems that the Lutheran Church no longer requires belief in God to get to heaven. As long as you are a member of the Lutheran Church you are in.

Now I enjoy the fruits of the reformation as much as the next dude, but I am not sure that they are still on target with their messaging. Or at least this church seems to be missing large chunks of the Bible in their sermons. Finally a religion that lets atheist into heaven.


1 Responses to “The New Lutheran Church”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Faith Free...like Fat Free?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics