Post It Pandemonium


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I know I know I haven’t posted in a while. I would ask you to forgive me but you won’t so I am not wasting the energy.

So I was sitting at my desk writing profanities on post it notes and then sticking them under my shirt, which I do every day at around 3:30, when I noticed that I had a burning sensation where the small yellow squares were adhered to my flesh. I do the only thing that is conceivable natural to do. I started doing the sacred Indian dance of burning flesh while ripping the little yellow buggers off of my skin.

Apparently I have developed an allergy to the chemicals in Post It Notes adhesives. Or at least that is what the homeless man I paid 50 dollars to so that he would be my doctor told me. (On a side note: Great advice. Bert’s 17 years on the street has given him the savvy it takes to discern complex problems. I recommend him to the overpriced, licensed and trained alternative.)

Bert told me that when his skin gets irritated he likes to go down to one of the lakes at night and take a bath. I, fortunately enough, have a shower, which Bert suggested would also do the trick.

I went straight home took a shower and enough benadryl to put a baby seal down while it’s skin is being harvested and woke up in the morning feeling great. There were some remnants of the scaring still easily visible but with only four or five more treatments they should be completely gone.

Now all I have to is figure out what to do with forty cases of Post Its.


0 Responses to “Post It Pandemonium”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics