Ninjas in the Snowstorm


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ninjas always wear black. That is why the Ninja Association of America have roundly endorsed the use of Woolite Liquid Dark Laundry Fabric Wash as the only viable detergent cleaning treatment for dark fabrics.

This begs the question. Dressed all in black, can a ninja hid amidst the snow? I went outside yesterday to check. I went to some major ninja routes in the Twin Cities region and stayed there almost the entirety of the night (ninjas are nocturnal).

Apparently they also get cold because I couldn’t spot one even with my motion sensor camera. Even thought I failed to get a picture of a ninja, I did get one of a raccoon taking advantage of an under aged red pleather handbag. That one is going into the family album.

Anyway, I decided to go talk to my old roommate Leroy, who as we all know has some fierce ninja skills. His words were full of wisdom and sincerity but he also had a red ball so I left without a clue as to what was said in our conversation. He probably said “Hi ya!” at some point in time because he is a ninja.

It wasn’t until later that I found out that the NAA also endorses bleach. Stupid white ninja suits. At least I have the raccoon picture.


2 Responses to “Ninjas in the Snowstorm”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    Haven't you ever seen the white ninja suits in movies? C'mon, you should have known better than that.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Come on. I wore white on G.I. Joe all the time.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics