Enter the Haggis


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am going to go way out on a limb and say that you have never heard anything like this in your life.


4 Responses to “Enter the Haggis”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    I have heard music like this before, and I love it. The band Brother uses guitar, base, drums, and bagpipes, plus occasionally a didgeridoo.

    http://www.brothermusic.com/

  2. Blogger Ted 

    Roger: The constant source of important information to people who value rubbish.

    Welcome home Roger, welcome home.

  3. Blogger Roger 

    I say! That information is not rubbish, sir! I shall have to ask you to step outside.

  4. Blogger Ted 

    I can't. I am working. I liked their music though.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics