Health Advisory!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Minneapolis in under a health advisory today for pollution! That means if you go outside today you will be polluted.

Here are a couple of tasks that I haven't figured out how to overcome in light of the advisory:

1.) Get from the office to the light rail to get home.

2.) Get from the light rail to home. (the last leg of the home trip)

3.) Breathe. (I have asthma and severe allergies so I think huffing down some smog might not be a good idea)

Those should be the only issues. Other than that I am geared up for the Holiday season. Geared up in your face.


2 Responses to “Health Advisory!”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    I, too, have asthma. Maine is a bad state for people with asthma.

    Also, 'breathe' has an 'e' at the end. See it there?

    I ignore so many other grammatical errors...why did I need to point that out? Must be the air pollution!

  2. Blogger Ted 

    I have no oxygen getting to my brain! what do you expect?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics