Suffering for a chuckle


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This post is for Roger, who suffers greatly for the off chance that TWH makes him chuckle. We all can appreciate his ability to deal with my complete and utter incompetence when it comes to the written English language.

I for one am impressed with the fact that he has not gone completely insane, foaming at the mouth and running around his house naked. Come to think of it I cannot be certain he hasn't. I also, have no desire to find out.

More importantly we, as his online social support group, need to figure out ways that we can more helpfully be an aid to our dear friend.

What do you mean more helpfully is a wrong use of the way your supposed to say things nicely proper?

I do not understand the meanings of what the words you are saying are supposed to mean.

I wase trying to help.

Now look at whatwe have doned!


2 Responses to “Suffering for a chuckle”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    Again the metamorphosis begins, from mild-mannered, clothed, blog-reader to slavering nudist.

    Roar!

  2. Blogger Ted 

    You are the wind beneath my wings.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics