Back From the Break


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As you may have noticed I gave myself a bit of a break from this blog over the holidays. I needed the time to recoup and come up with more crazy things to say to you. Well, I don’t have anything very crazy lined up for today but as always I have brushed off the time honored tradition of New Years resolutions to get by.

TWH New Years Resolutions.

1.) To finish the book I am writing.
2.) To sleep (I like to set attainable goals)
3.) Go the entire year without diarrhea (see you in a year McDonalds)
4.) Go either back to Alaska or to Wyoming
5.) Make the perfect hamburger again
6.) Eat a pretzel
7.) Take up playing some instrument. (Piano or guitar are on the top of the list)
8.) Write something meaningful
9.) Snack for 12 hours continuously (might interfere with goal #3)
10.) Kill Bill
11.) Get something published somewhere.
12.) Fly a kit during a snow storm.

I plan to do most of that. I will accomplish 4 of them.


2 Responses to “Back From the Break”

  1. Blogger Jen2 

    what sort of kit do you intend to fly? Emergency kits are a great option....cus if they hit someone, BAM - the bandaids are right there.
    laters.
    jenberg

  2. Blogger Ted 

    A ultralight plan kit... duh.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics