Christmas is a time...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



for faking. Faking like you enjoyed whatever it is that you got stuck with.

Here are the list of things I got this year.

A cat (I am allergic)
A pre-owned cover for the jet ski I don't own.
Tickets to last years Icescapades
A life size poster of Ahmed Qorei, Palestinian Authority Prime Minister
3 broken tea cups
A jug of seaweed juice
A tape of bears growling
A dead bird
An 8 pound wade of pocket lint.
Teeth, mostly childrens
The "H", "E" and "D" keys from a typewriter
An assorted collection of acapella groups on 8 track
A calender from Indonesia (printed in whatever their native language is)
3 more cats.
A goat leg (the whole thing)

I love my family. Does anyone want a goat leg?


1 Responses to “Christmas is a time...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Somehow I don't believe a single one of those.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics