A Cool Winters Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The sun is shining but nothing seems to dampen the blustering winds resolve. It will blow until disaster rears its head. What will the victem do? Complain that the weather is unruly?

I did. I mean to say that I have and still do, for my disaster came early this morning. More a series of serious events that led to a tremendous down fall. Forced into the cold by a fumbling incident with a key ring. Subsequently, the key ring to which all my keys are attached.

Then compounded with public transportations timely tardiness.

I wet my pants this morning and it froze. I have severe frostbite and am laid up in bed. I haven’t peed my pants during the winter in years.


0 Responses to “A Cool Winters Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics