What You Done for Me Lately?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was looking in the mirror today, utterly disgusted with my hair. What has that patch of lazy softness done for me lately? Only cost me 15 bucks every couple of months but aside from that not much.

Well that got me thinking what can I accomplish if I cut my hair loose? I decided to take a historical prospective.

Take Michael Jordon for instance. Here is a picture of him with hair.

Here is a picture of him without hair.


Did you notice that when he lost the hair he got the trophy? Just making a point.

Also look at Steve Nash (I am not going to post his pictures). He had the long hair at Dallas and it got him nothing but an early exit from the playoffs.

He shaved his head or at the very least kept it short and behold the MVP that took Phoenix to the playoffs multiple years in a row! That is a pretty amazing task.

Last time my hair was buzzed my mom said it looked like I was going to mug her. That and my wife likes the disheveled look. Guess you get to stay hair.


1 Responses to “What You Done for Me Lately?”

  1. Blogger Roger 

    I've buzzed mine to a quarter inch. I don't get bed head, I don't get hat head, and my gray hairs are harder to see.

    What more could you ask for?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics