Where is everyone?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have got to say that I thought there would be more comments about the blog I wrote yesterday. I have welcome speeches written to Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Pat Robertson. But not a one of them showed up.

These guys race to the sight of every major atrocity that bears being brushed under the carpet and kept quite for both sides sake and yet when there is an actual abominable act being perpetrated on a single white female… nothing.

Didn’t God tell Robertson about my post? Don’t Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton care about a white girl? Would the situation be different if Erica was African-American? There were African-Americans on the bridge by the way.

On a completely unrelated note, I wish there was a website that would be updated with the preferred nomenclature of every ethnicity. That would sure take a load off of my back. I am always worried I am not referring to the Ruskies in an appropriate Commie way.

It is a sad day in America when a slender, attractive single white female cannot get anyone to come alongside her and support her in her time of need. Did I tell you she is single?

Oh, wait. I know what you need to hear. The bridge was made out of concrete so it was white. See its another senseless act perpetrated by the whites. Get ‘em boys!


3 Responses to “Where is everyone?”

  1. Blogger Unspar! 

    These guys race to the sight of every major atrocity that bears being brushed under the carpet and kept quite for both sides sake...

    Bears? This doesn't sound like the kind of bears you usually talk about.

  2. Blogger Roger 

    Does Erica spell her name as "Erica" or "Erika"? Because you spell it differently in each post.

    I thought you might want to know that in case she's a reader.

  3. Blogger Ted 

    She reads but like most my readers spelling is not important to her. Erica by the way.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Friendlies

RecommendTED

Looky Here

Previous posts

Archives

Business



Web Site Counter
Online Degree Clicky Web Analytics